Change is the only constant in this world. One who accepts this fact and is ready for it is the one who succeeds in the long run. In today’s cut-throat business world, one can be ready to face future challenges if one is knowledgeable and skilled to take on new challenges. Human resource is one of the most important capital of any company. Companies can prepare to slug it out if they have a human resource which is trained and ready to face the future challenges; be they; new technologies, better efficiencies or more productivity.
Adler contributes to your future readiness and competitiveness by training your resources in new technologies, technology management, technology selection and assimilation, right procedures, best practices in production, sales, marketing and engineering. Adler helps you build motivated teams and make your new employees fit into your organisation by honing their business skills.
Adler Technoserve conducts standard offline workshops as well specially customised workshops meeting your specific needs covering subjects concerning the following:-
- Electrical Engineering – Adler cover areas related to earthing, maintenance of motors, cabling, installation, static electricity etc.
- Mechanical Engineering – Adler cover areas in maintenance of pumps, engines, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems etc
- Operation, Maintenance and Shop Floor Practices – Adler Technoserve conducts courses in Best practices in maintenance, 5S ,Condition Based Monitoring and IoT based maintenance and best shop floor practices like Just-in-Time, Quality Control, Quality Tools etc
- Technology Management – Technology is an inalienable part of our life. Managing technology is a niche art and science. It is extremely important for growth and sustenance. Technology Management can be used a strategy by companies for an unfair advantage. Adler is one of the rare companies offering training in technology management.
- Project Management – We offer workshops to help companies implement practices of good project management in day to day operations. Adler’s team has a huge treasure of experience in this field having managed some of the largest technology projects in the country including the nuclear submarine programme.
- Solar Energy – Adler is a training partner for conducting solar entrepreneurship development programmes under the aegis of the Govt of India. We also conduct hands on rooftop solar power plant installation training.